Pullman Artist & Sculptor
Join the mailing list, get inspiring updates
- The exuberance of these abstract pieces reflects my desire for change, simplification, and the time to focus on joy. I've been trying to find more time for family & the hedonism of enjoying life.
- There are golden days ahead, and these paintings are whispers from the future, encouraging each step in that direction.
- I've had a long love affair with composition and color balance in my art - where the eye is drawn, where you find yourself lingering.
- Each of these pieces shared here has been hung in my home for a time, then reworked if something wasn't working. They inspire me, and I hope you’ll enjoy them as much as I do.
- I'd love to hear your responses, ideas or questions! send me your comments!
Stories behind the art